Fun and Exciting!
For kids aging from 3 to 6 years old, teaches character development for our future leaders.
Our unique method of training is fun and is designed to instill the “I Can Do Attitude”. We help the kids build confidence, self-esteem, good manners, and self-control. The Little Dragons program is designed to engage these kids in structured, social, healthy activity while providing the foundation of family and community values.
- Introduction program for ages 3-6 years old.
- Our “pre-school” to the Taekwondo curriculum.
- Requirement for students under 7 years old unless recommended otherwise by instructors.
- Prepares students for Taekwondo skills such as blocks, strikes and kicks.
- Learn self defense fundamentals.
- Increase student’s focus.
- Engage in fun exercises.
- Learn respect for family and community.
- Build confidence and self esteem